Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dog Walking Networking


I walk my dog nearly every day, and often a few times a day. As I've said, I love the outdoors, I love my dog, and I use the time to sort things out. A few days ago, I was really fretting over my two books. Both are in the final stages of production, and there are a few elements that are beyond my control but still a little worrisome. Well, I was lost in my thoughts and was passing two women who often walk at the same time I do. We've never exchanged more than a friendly wave and a hello. Well, on this day, one stops and says, "excuse me, are you the writer?" I was a little startled and then said, "well, yes, I am." I guess you all you need to do is to walk the walk, and the world will see you in the way you want to be seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment