Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Meredith's Senoir Pictures

I just finished ordering Meredith's senior pictures. I can't believe it, really. Weren't we just looking at those toothless first grade portraits? I read in someone else's blog that childhood is long days and short years. I couldn't agree more.

For a sneak peak at Meredith's photos, check out Carol's blog, here. And if you're in the area, please consider Carol for your next family event. She's a delight to work with; the hardest part was choosing from all the excellent photos. She gave equal time to Meredith's requests for a moody, artsy look and my request for a "really nice smile." Luckily for us, her prices are so reasonable we were able to purchase several different poses. For more information, see Smile Out Loud Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment