Friday, November 27, 2009

My favorite day

You may call it Black Friday, but I call it Bright Friday. Why do I love this day? I'm not a mall shopper, so I stay away from the stores. In fact last year I shredded all my Black Friday shopping circulars and made these cute ornaments. I made enough food for an army yesterday, so I know everyone is taken care of in that department. There's no grocery shopping to do or dinner to make tonight. I have plenty of time for a long walk, and since my husband isn't working, he can join me. I know I'll be able to read for several hours this afternoon -- one of my true indulgences. What are you doing today?

3 comments:

  1. PS...I am also impressed with your busy life. I now have 6 grandchildren, and I appreciate mothers work so much. My Son is in the army, and I know that takes lots of work. And you still have time to do crafts. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...I am so sorry..somehow this comment went on the wrong blog. oops..lol I will look at your blog too. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete