Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Barren Wasteland?





...or Fertile Ground? The answer must be fertile ground. The older I get, the more I understand that we absolutely must go through life with optimism. The glass is always half full, the grass is plenty green where I stand, this field will be planted and the corn will be knee-high-by-the-fourth-of-July, and the sun will come up tomorrow. I saw a bumper sticker yesterday that said "Kwiturbitchn" and that's how I feel lately. So rather than moaning about not having a good work space, I need to take advantage of the optimism that comes with a bright spring day, and get started on a new project. I've been mulling over an idea that I'm ready to try, so look for future posts to track my progress. I'm ready to alter a skirt that's been in my closet for about three years, needing repair but lacking inspiration. Now that the books are done, I'm ready to craft for mysef again.

No comments:

Post a Comment