Saturday, August 2, 2008

Music MeMe

I got tagged for a music meme by my friend Tracy at Rah Cha Chow. I'm game to play, but I'm starting at a disadvantage. First of all, I'm not sure I can come up with seven songs. I listen to NPR when I'm alone in the car, Top 40 when Haley is in the car (hate most of it) and Grunge when Meredith is in the car (really hate all of it). And second of all, I know I can't come up with seven blogging friends. But, here goes.

Here are the rules:List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your summer (or whatever season). Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they're listening to.

Here are my songs, in no particular order:

Seasons of Love from Rent: I heard this performed on Good Morning America yesterday. It never fails to bring tears to my eyes -- in fact one rolled down my cheek (sniff, sniff).

4 Minutes by Madonna and Justin Timberlake. I'm not linking to the video. I just like the song.

Any old Eagles song: I have the two-disc live album on shuffle in my car and I love every song. I especially like their 9/11 tribute Hole in the World.

Ok -- I have to give up. I can only come up with songs I really dislike, such as I Kissed A Girl. Yuck.

Now for the tag part of the game. I'll send this to:
Monette
Brenda
Stacy

1 comment:

  1. "Seasons of Love" is a great song, as is anything by the Eagles! I actually like some of the newer stuff but I never know who sings what.

    ReplyDelete