Saturday, January 9, 2010

Can we talk?

So given it's the new year and all, it's been a time of reflection and looking to the future. I've had a great time with this blog for nearly two years! I'm excited to know that I have readers in nearly every state, as well as several countries. But, you're a very quiet bunch. I know, I'm the same way. I have about 15 blogs that I visit regularly -- some I really look forward to seeing each day. But, I rarely comment. I don't know why, I just feel like I don't have anything unique to contribute. I hate the term lurker ... I'm just a silent observer and admirer.

Anywho... I really would like to know what you think about my content, as I look forward to more blogging in 2010. I've added a poll to the blog, so feel free to let me know what you'd like to see more of. Is it jewelry making? Fiber and fabric arts? Good old arts and crafts? Cooking and recipes? Gardening? Inspiration? Let me know by taking my poll. I'll keep it up for the rest of January. You can choose more than one thing, if you'd like. And you can always feel free to leave me a comment :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment