Monday, July 21, 2008

I made some friends yesterday



Years ago I learned how to make this project by watching the Carol Duvall show. When my friend Monette made her garden gnome, I was reminded of my little garden fairy. However, much to my dismay she’s missing and I know I haven’t seen her in at least a year. I’ve always intended to make more, though, so here are my new friends:



Now, I can’t tell you how to make them, because this is not my idea. I wish I could credit the artist, but I can’t even remember enough about the show to search for it. I know the artist was a man, and the episode aired at least 8 years ago. What I really love about this project is that it includes so many kinds of crafts -- a little painting, a little sewing, a little polymer clay, a little beading, and a little bit of all-around crafting to put it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment