Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Altered You! What’s not in the book

You’d think I’d be telling you about the big projects in Altered You!, but I’m just as proud of the little ones. You’ll find lots of little bonus projects that you can make out of left over scraps from the bigger projects. I got a little carried away when I was writing the book and made a few too many samples. So, here’s a sneak peak of three little bracelets that didn’t fit in the book:








(Meredith has adopted the black one and wears it daily – I had to snag it back for the photo). You’ll find their big-sister bracelet, along with the easy directions, on page 85.

Wouldn’t these be a cute present topper for a birthday gift? I always think the wrapping should be almost as fun as the present itself!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete