Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Making Things

I've been frustrated that I haven't had much time for crafting lately, and I really believe in making something (even something small) almost every day. But then, I got to thinking that I really have been making things after all:
* making lunches
* making beds
* making trips around town with DD who is practicing for her driver's license
* making my dog happy with two walks a day now that the weather is nice
* making healthy food for my family almost every night -- time consuming but oh-so-worth-it
* making excellent books at work -- I'm at a fun stage in the editing process with two exciting jewelry books
* making my gardens beautiful (well, at least weed-free)

So now I guess I need to focus on making time! What have you been making lately?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting some perspective on keeping creative. I feel that way too - that I'm just not "doing enough" sometimes. Remembering that there is creativity in so many differnt aspects of daily life is good medicine.

    ReplyDelete