Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back in the swing of things?

We've got two days of school under our belts, but we haven't mastered the routine. I'm swimming in forms and paperwork and the nagging feeling that I'm behind already! I read recently on Heather Baily's blog that childhood is long days and short years. I couldn't agree more!
The good news is that I found the camera battery charger, so I can post a picture or two from our end-of-the-summer trip to Chicago, which already feels like it was eons ago. Meredith had the camera for the first four hours or so until the battery died. The rest of the time we snapped camera phone shots and just tried to live in the moment. Here's one from Millennium park. We are to the left of the white tent. Meredith is taking the picture, Haley is in the middle, and I am on the right providing some useless art direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment