Friday, September 19, 2008

Mostly Metals Book Signing and Demo

I'll be in Cape Coral Florida on Sat. September 27 to do a Mostly Metals book signing at the Grand Opening of the new A. C. Moore store. I'll also demo a project from the book. I ordered some beads from A.C. Moore online, since we don't have a store in Wisconsin. Here's what I'll be using for the demo:



I'm going to make a version of the cluster bracelet pictured on the cover.

Here are some close up shots of the beads.
I really like the colors in the Czech glass assortment, and I love the organic look of the clasps, word charms, and tags. I had to order several of the clasps because I couldn't make up my mind!
Details:
A. C. Moore Store Grand Opening

1811 NE Pine Island Road

Cape Coral, Florida

Sat. September 27 from 1 pm - 3 pm.




If you live in the area, please come by to say hello!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! You'll be in Florida and I won't be able to see you. Cape Coral is on the other side of the state and to the south a little.

    That sounds so exciting and all those beads and supplies look so scrumptious.

    Thanks again for the beautiful earrings that were my prize. What type of stone are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your prize earrings are Amazonite. I looked at a map and realized it was too far away for a visit. I'm flying in on Friday and then out again on Sat. night. I'm looking forward to the mini vacation!

    ReplyDelete